2nd Assistant Golf Professional
About the Job
Westchester Hills Golf Club in White Plains, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the 2nd Assistant Golf Professional:
• Run and refurbish the junior golf program using enthusiasm and creativity.
• Assist in member and corporate clinics, offer private instruction.
• If not currently a full PGA member progress to PGA membership and gain knowledge in all aspects of the operation
• Manage corporate outings and utilize the team to coordinate overall success.
• Assist in the success of all member events and tournaments
• Play golf with members, represent the club in professional events and pro-ams.
• Bring new ideas and creativity to the team and operation
• Assist in golf shop operations
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the 2nd Assistant Golf Professional:
• Prior experience as an assistant and be motivated to gain further knowledge and experience in all aspects of the operation.
• Current PGA member, apprentice or aspiring to become a full member of the PGA.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.