Credit and Finance Representative
About the Job
It doesn't get any better than this-as part of the Burton family, you'll be putting your skills to work at a global brand offering premium goods for snowboarding and active outdoor lifestyles. With a business built on innovation and progression, working at one of Burton's US, international offices or retail shops is an opportunity to test your limits and grow. Whatever the role or location, every position at Burton revolves around inspiring passion, all around the globe.
This role is part of the Finance team for the Americas Region and represents an important business face for Burton Snowboards to its wholesale customers. Success involves maintaining the highest of customer service standards while at the same time representing the best business interests of the organization. Problem solving is key and achieving win-win solutions is at the heart of this role.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Responsible for maintenance of Accounts Receivable for our wholesale customers.
- Maintains correspondence with our wholesale customers, pursues and achieves receivable cash collection goals, performs new account diligences, and maintains accounts while participating as a member of a high functioning team.
- Assists in monthly financial package review and analysis for both the Wholesale and DTC channels
- Supports the quarterly forecasting process for the Wholesale and DTC channels
- Support the commission affiliate process by assisting in running reports and validating information before payments are issued
- Assist in updates to the landing estimate file to help drive strategic SKU level forecasts
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree plus 1 -2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
- Experience in Commercial Credit is a plus.
- Core competencies include financial analysis, negotiation, math, phone, computer, and written and oral communication skills.
- A self-directed person who works independently with strong attention to detail is a must.
- Outside of the customer interface, attention to detail in maintaining accounts is essential.
- Pursuing communication, response and action within the organization in order to effect optimal outcomes.
What You Get to Do: