Fitness Specialist - On Call
Corporate Fitness Works Houston, TX
About the Job
Become an On-Call Fitness Specialist and make a difference in the lives of others by empowering them to improve their physical health!
What would your work schedule look like?
- Monday - Friday
- As needed
- $15.00 per hour
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certifications from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- ACSM, ACE, NSCA, NASM, or AFAA certification preferred
What is Corporate Fitness Works all about?
We build healthy cultures by providing innovative wellness and fitness solutions. Our success is the result of teamwork and values !
What kind of person are we looking for?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic team member who has a passion to make a difference in the health and well-being for clients at a corporate fitness site. Your unique and creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous sites located throughout the country!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Assist members with reaching their personal training goals
- Administer fitness assessments; provide results counseling
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs; provide general supervision
- Teach new and innovative group exercise classes
- Interact with client and members; establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Participate in membership enrollment procedures
- Participate in and gain exposure to a wide variety of fitness center operations
What skills are required?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills required
- Good working knowledge of computers: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Personable; positive attitude
- Ability to instruct multiple group exercise formats preferred
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business!
Pre-employment background check required
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to 727-741-3637. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.