Operations Application Manager
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
At Nike, we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As our Operations Manager for the Nike App, you'll be responsible for managing the operations support behind the experience. In addition to being a crucial driver of the digital experience, you will work closely with the broader Nike App team to create and deliver best in class merchandising content and storytelling and with our digital commerce team on experiences and tools that will support a seamless, authentic Nike shopping experience.
You will support the Nike App Operations Director and collaborate closely with the App Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising and Operations teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless digital experience.
This role will also ensure that projects are launched on time and follow all the necessary stakeholder checkpoints and approvals. You will work closely with the analytics team to monitor, provide insights and opportunities for optimization of app content and merchandising experiences.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage seasonal/weekly projects with cross-functional teams to ensure key timelines and milestones are reached.
- Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives.
- Direct regular communication and alignment to drive a universal user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives.
- Provide Nike App technical and process expertise to your North America and Global partners.
- Develop and drive standard workflows, briefs and solutions to improve current tools and processes.
- Integrate between all partners (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc) managing the app space to ensure alignment on priorities.
- Be knowledgeable in App roadmap to drive business/operational ideas for technical updates.
- Deliver expertise in consumer journey, digital strategy and digital retail.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Communications.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience as a Digital Producer or Project Manager in a corporate setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce and internet concepts, user experience best practices and technology jargon
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and make operational calls as necessary, knowing when to escalate issues to management
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Periodically be available at odd hours to support specific initiative-, product- or category-related content