App Operations Coordinator
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
At Nike, we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As our Operations Coordinator for the Nike App you'll be responsible for coordinating the operational support behind the experience. In addition to being a crucial component of the digital experience, you will work closely with the broader Nike App team to create and deliver best in class merchandising content and storytelling and with our digital commerce team on experiences and tools that will support a seamless, authentic Nike shopping experience.
You will support the Nike App Operations Director and collaborate closely with the App Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising and Operations teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless digital experience.
This role will also ensure that projects are launched on time and follow all the necessary stakeholder checkpoints and approvals. You will work closely with the analytics team to monitor, provide insights and opportunities for optimization of app content and merchandising experiences. To that end you'll:
- Execute seasonal/weekly projects with cross-functional teams to ensure key timelines and milestones are reached.
- Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives.
- Deliver regular communication and alignment to create a world class user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives.
- Execute content QA processes to ensure that all consumer experiences are deployed accurately and on-time.
- Coordinate process alignment for all partners (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc) in the app space.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience within retail, e-commerce, digital or a related area
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including status updates, business recaps and shared knowledge across teams
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong Attention to detailwith the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Periodically be available at odd hours to support specific initiative-, product- or retail-related activations