Content Traffic Manager
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
As Traffic Manager for North America Digital Commerce, you'll manage all aspects of content production for Nike.com and apps. You'll act as subject matter expert on all things authoring and point of contact for categories. In addition, you'll be managing the intake of work from categories, and assuring that all projects are completed on time and accurately. You'll collaborate with Authors and the Creative team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You'll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work across categories in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production ("work back") schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with the Creative team and deliver creative solutions to the brand teams
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
- Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines of the new Nike.com (content module naming conventions, page types, etc.)
- Perform QA for new features and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years' directly relevant work experience including 2-3 years web design or CMS authoring/management experience
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence