Process Mgr, Business Operations NA Digital
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams - Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning - direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike's top areas of growth.
At Nike we see our Operations function as a source of competitive
advantage. As the Process Manager for North America Digital Commerce, you will help lead the team and initiatives tasked with evolving internal processes to enable the business to grow, become more efficient and deliver new consumer features with the highest possible quality .
To be successful, you will become an expert in the holistic end-to-end operational processes across the geo's digital channels. Your ability to build and maintain relationships across a number of Nike digital business and technology teams, both within the North America geography and with global stakeholders, will be critical to your success.
At Nike, we believe that 'There is no finish line'. The right candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement and tenacity for leading teams to make things lighter, faster, stronger, better. To that end, you will:
- Develop business disciplines for mapping current state processes, identifying pain points and areas of waste and setting future state vision across process, tools and team collaboration.
- Lead the teams responsible for identifying business requirements and creating future state visualizations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the various geo digital business teams process, how they work together and evangelize future state working models and tools for driving efficient, profitable growth.
- Drive alignment between the business, product and technology teams by serving as the voice of the geo, clearly articulating teams needs through the lens of pain points, the future state asks and the value they bring to the business.
- Partner with global product and technology teams to validate operational readiness of new consumer experiences within Nike's web and app digital channels.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial/Systems Engineering or other process related field discipline.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience with process improvement tools and methodologies.
- 5 years of people management and team development experience
- Demonstrated experience with Lean/Six Sigma, Lean transformation and/or Business Process Management.
- Experience operating in a highly matrixed and cross-functional business environment.
- Ability to use strong storytelling skills to communicate complex concepts, and influence change across various levels of a diverse business team.
- Experience creating well-designed process flow charts and diagrams to effectively communicating process and process changes.
- Must be passionate about problem solving