Product Mgr Demand And Supply Management
About the Job
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
Working on the Nike Direct business will be rewarding, challenging, and indescribably unique experience. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our analytics product team, your contributions will be a big part of our strategy for continued success.
We are looking for a top-tier professional product manager to help transform the reporting and analytics landscape in Nike Direct part of the Demand and Supply Management (DSM) organization. The product manager leads a team of cross-functional engineers, data analysts and report developers that create data products that drive incremental revenue for Nike Direct. They are obsessive about their product - a champion of their team's work, liaising a variety of end users and stakeholders and driving adoption of their products and tools. This person works cross functionally with business teams, data science, engineering, and architecture teams to drive requirements, prioritization, design, and architecture through the data product development lifecycle.
The Nike Direct Analytics Product Manager must have experience leading the development of enterprise-scale data products and reporting solutions. Success in this role will require strong communication and partnership skills, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize work based on value and speed to insight, and the aptitude to juggle multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead a cross functional team in delivering data products that deliver incremental value to Nike Direct
- Be a product champion - build lasting relationships with a variety of key stakeholders, tease out requirements and drive adoption of tools and datasets
- Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs
- Socialize the product roadmap with executives and other stakeholders
- Build and prioritize a backlog of features, new products and bug fixes: ruthlessly prioritize the work to align with Nike Direct business opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert across the entire Nike data & analytics landscape, enabling the Nike Direct organization
- Work with data scientists and business analysts on development of optimal data structures for efficiency of analysis
- Cultivate a data-driven culture for the Nike Direct organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields
- 4-8 years of relevant product experiences that can translate into defining product vision and working with the best engineers, report developers and data scientists
- Strong leadership, influence & interpersonal skills
- Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem solving approach
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to balancing multiple, rapidly-moving projects
- Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications
- Experience leading highly performing cross functional development teams
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience writing detailed technical specifications describing requirements for data products
- Ability to be an active participant in architecture and design reviews
- Heavily experienced in Tableau and other visualization tools
- Intermediate to expert SQL skill; other programming languages a plus
- Experience in Hadoop, AWS environments
- Experience with retail or ecommerce domains is a plus
- Experience with data transformation and BI tools