Strategic Enterprise Capabillties Engagement Lead
About the Job
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As a key player on our Transformational Change Office (TCO) team, the SEC Engagement Lead, will report to the Director SEC Engagement and Readiness and will transform how enterprise programs plan and execute stakeholder engagement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Own the design, development, rollout, and execution of stakeholder engagement planning, tracking, and reporting methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Support the development and execution of Readiness & Engagement activities with stakeholders at various levels in partnership with Transformational Change Leads, Functional Leads, Epic Leads, Deployment, and SEC Program Teams.
- Own the design, development, rollout, and execution of Engagement/Readiness Survey methodology and related reporting and metrics.
- Partner with the Director SEC Engagement and Readiness to design, implement, and facilitate a comprehensive and sustainable Transformational Engagement and Readiness Network Program throughout the SEC Stakeholder community.
- Support the development of TCO approaches and strategies, drive execution of approaches with SEC Transformational Change resources, Epic Leads and Functional/IVS leads.
- Drive Transformational Change activities for the IVS and Co-Innovation streams - including identifying Change Impacts, Stakeholder Assessments. Partner closely with TCO leads to develop and execute Transformational Change Event plans.
- Partner with User Experience (UX) team and Deployment Teams to align UX, TCO and Deployment UX activities
- Communicate Effectively
- Champion and Embrace Change
- Create the Future
- Deliver Results
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience, preferably 2 or more years in Nike Transition Management related role
- Extensive experience planning and facilitating large group meetings both in-person and utilizing virtual meeting tools such as BlueJeans, Brandlive, etc.
- Strong data management and reporting skills utilizing advanced capabilities in Office 365 tools such as Excel, Sharepoint, PowerBi, or similar tools such as Tableau, AirTable, etc.
- Experience designing and administering stakeholder surveys utilizing cloud based tools such as Survey Monkey including interpreting and analyzing results