Business Intelligence Analyst
About the Job
Nike is fundamentally changing the way it does business.The speed and complexity of our business requires a new level of fact-based decision making. We are looking for a creative problem solver who thrives in ambiguity, loves a challenge, and can straddle the fine line between builder and storyteller. If you are passionate about working with data, have a strong blend of technical expertise and business acumen, and want to join an expanding movement to level-up data-driven decision making at Nike, we encourage you to apply.
As an Analyst for the GSM COE (Global Sourcing & Manufacturing Center of Excellence) you will unlock new and transformational insights for our teams as they deliver innovative products to our consumers. You'll be at the ground level in helping to prove out the value of analytical thinking and will help strengthen Nike's foundation of using product, marketplace and consumer data to make better decisions. You will translate many different types of manufacturing data into actionable insights, dashboards, and reports.
You must be a flexible thinker, proactive, and a good communicator. You must love solving logical puzzles, be comfortable with big data sets, and have a proven ability to connect the dots between different workstreams. Your ability to develop personal relationships, build trust, and embrace the balance of art and science will set you apart as you join Nike's analytics awakening.
- Support internal Nike customer in gathering business requirements & translating them into technical specs
- Wireframe, pilot & scale advanced dashboards per business requirements
- Address end-user questions related to dashboard logic
- Collaborate with data engineers to optimize and maintain dashboard performance
- Address ad-hoc requests for data where appropriate
- Demonstrated history as a committed and collaborative team player
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Stats, Technology or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience working with data, reporting, planning, or analytics
- Ability to translate complex data in to digestible visualizations
- Strong technical reporting and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to learn new tools
- Proficient in data acquisition and wrangling. Familiarity with ETL processes and relational databases a plus.
- Experience with Tableau preferred