Production Assistant (Music)
National Football League Culver City, CA
About the Job
- Work closely with the Music Coordinator and other PAs
- Responsible for entering show music cues into database
- Help report and track music usage across NFL platforms
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare source music cues for computer entry by compiling show information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS office products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience with Filemaker Pro is a plus.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, strong time-management ability
- A team attitude is mandatory in all tasks requested from the smallest to largest
- Must be able to respond positively to instructions/direction and be able to handle constructive critiques
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous Sports/ Music/ TV Production
- Football knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strong Organization, Typing and Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail and Thoroughness
Expected Hours of Work:
- Under 30 hours per week
- Must be willing and able to work weekends, often unusual hours and holidays