Vice President/General Mgr - USC Sports Properties
About the Job
Fox Networks Group/Home Team Sports is looking for a Vice President/General Manager who will be in charge of managing all aspects of the USC Sports Properties business. This position will provide sales leadership and will guide the property's staff to grow sales revenue and activate sponsorship programs to reach and exceed budget targets. The GM will work closely with the USC Athletic Department to ensure that fulfillment and contractual deliverables are fully met, and with Fox Sports personnel on financial and general business initiatives as necessary.
- Oversee sales operations and staff
- Generate new business, developing new revenue streams and inventory.
- Manage relationship with USC Athletic Department and University
- Manage P&L and oversee all business finances.
- Oversee Partner Relations and relationships with competition venues.
- Run weekly meetings with USC Athletic Department.
- Oversee negotiation of sponsorship agreements, including oversight of fulfillment of sponsorships.
- Partner effectively with campus to create new inventory.
- Oversee management of radio network and supervise the respective broadcast talent.
- Consistently work to foster positive employee relations and teamwork.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have at least 10+ years selling experience, with collegiate property experience - minimum of 3 years on a college campus - required.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience is necessary.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, with superior business ethics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.