Accounts Payable Administrator
NASCAR Daytona Beach, FL
About the Job
NASCAR is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator that will be responsible for the administration of accounts payable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process invoices by date stamping, scanning into Imaging System, coding, entering into Account Payable System, verifying proper approvals, balancing batch, and mailing checks.
- Process special check request forms.
- Review and process expense reports
- Process outgoing wire payments
- Monitor queues in WebNow
- On a weekly basis, handles the following duties:
- Follow-up on invoice approval status.
- Research outstanding balances and reconcile vendor statements.
- Fields phone calls from employees and vendors regarding invoices and miscellaneous issues.
- Prepare reclassification entries.
- Assist in special projects and audits.
- Assist with the end of year 1099 process
< 10% travel required
This position will be required to work overtime as needed to meet the objectives of the position and department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two (2) to three (3) years high volume related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have ability to multi-task, handle high volume of transactions, have keen attention to detail, and have strong organizational skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong Excel experience