Entercom - Sports Richmond, VA
About the Job
- Networks with vendors, venues and charitable foundations
- Media relations with (promoters, record labels, TV stations etc.)
- Oversees and execution of all signature events
- Create recaps of all signature events
- Schedule events and all remotes
- Inspect all on-site remotes for proper set- up, banners, on-site elements
- Schedules all photos for remotes that are needed
- Schedule talent for remotes with PD's
- Schedule street crew
- Hire/Train street crew
- Meets with street crew regularly to make sure they are maintaining best practices regarding remote set up, interaction, and treatment of equipment.
- Pack street crew's prize bins for events or delegate that task street crew with instructions on what should be in a 'good" bin.
- Be street crew at events if no street crew is available that day
- Work with different vendors to get signage/vehicle wraps/station branded prizing
- Make sure vehicles and equipment are clean and in working order
- Keep Prize Cage organized and clean with proper allocations for prizes per station
- All Banners and merchandise in good condition
- Acquires Station Merchandise for External Use/Giveaway
- Facilitate, Manage and Create On Site Events in Trello
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media industry.
- Should understand foreground radio and how to communicate with its listeners and advertisers.
- Must be creative with ideas, words and design and understand how to use resources of the department to generate revenue for the radio station.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and computer skills required as well as 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.