Digital Marketing Manager
About the Job
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and successfully managing all channels of the digital marketing ecosystem to drive conversion among prospective members, as well as engagement and retention among existing members. This individual will manage all online acquisition and retention content marketing strategies inclusive of the global website, SEO, mobile, social media, CRM and email marketing. In parternship with the brand marketing team, technology team, agency partners and franchisees, this candidate will be expected to champion new digital ideas that drive continued growth for the business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Manage the website, SEO, content strategies and paid search optimizations to increase conversions among qualified leads.
2. Lead CRM, CMS content and retargeting strategies to drive increased member engagement and retention via mobile app, social media and email marketing.
3. Monitor website analytics and A/B testing to develop strategic recommendations that will optimize the user experience and increase conversion.
4. Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of website studios pages to keep pace with studio growth.
5. Partner with Financial Marketing Analyst on monthly performance reports for senior leadership and the franchisee network.
6. Partner with lead agency to manage and optimize any digital campaign landing pages.
7. Partner with lead agency to leverage innovative technologies in order deliver a personalized content experience that will increase engagement among users.
8. Support internal and external global teams on website optimizations and needs.
9. Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence, and segment discovery.
10. Educate and inspire the franchise network in best-in-class digital marketing practices.
Required Education and Experience