About the Job
The Personal Training Front Desk Receptionist will support day-to-day operations of The Zone by partnering with the entire Personal Training team. They will ensure payments are processed correctly, all clients are scheduled, and required documentation is up to date. The Front Desk Receptionist will greet all members in a friendly and enthusiastic way as they enter The Zone.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes each member and ensure they complete all necessary forms
- Works with PT staff to ensure accurate information and member service plans
- Collects and processes payments as needed
- Works with Personal Trainers to ensure accurate scheduling of members
- Manages member scheduling through confirmation calls, connecting with missed appointments and rescheduling
- Serves as an ambassador to members and team member to promote Life Time programming and services
- Partners with PT Manager to be a liaison for outreach for the Zone and its services
- Assists on all outreach events such as finding staff to work the event, collaborating with marketing on what should be incorporated within the event and gathering data to follow as designated
- Manages inventory of any outreach materials within the marketing kit including shaker bottles, collateral, easels, banner-up, table cloth, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in health club or personal training
- 6 months of experience working in a customer service or administrative setting