Creative Producer, Films
About the Job
Boardriders, Inc., is the world's leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company's apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company's Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company's products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company-owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e- commerce channels.
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company's Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company's products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
DC is a brand of creators and disruptors that define the future as Yours for the Taking. If the big idea makes you salivate, a never-been-done-before approach drives your passion, and your dedication to the art form is unrelenting, then this is the job for you.
Reporting to the Global Brand Creative Director the Creative Producer DC Films is an experienced branded content producer who will assist brand marketing and brand creative teams in executing compelling content stories through videography and photography. Through the understanding of strategic objectives and management of stakeholder inputs, this role will help push the boundaries of creative storytelling with insight, collaboration and passion for excellence.
You are a cultural dot-connector. Your creative problem-solving skills will be tested daily, as the cornerstone of communication between brand marketing and brand creative departments. The Creative Producer will ideate, delegate and manage the projects and workflow for distribution channels while fostering communication between teams and driving deadlines in a demanding digital content environment.
- Work closely with the brand marketing and brand creative teams to craft the concept and story,
distribution strategy, visual direction and consumer messaging
- Collaborate with team riders, ambassadors, team managers, brand marketing, brand creative teams
and external resources to execute the production of branded content
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to drive engagement and consumer demand on digital channels.
- Administration of broadcast calendar, project schedules, deadlines and deliverables
- Ideate new and interesting concepts for various forms of media
- Manage streaming media platforms, release schedules, copywriting descriptions and reporting analytics
- Administration of music licenses in collaboration with corporate legal team
- Advocate for branded content to brand leadership teams and regional partners
- Build and maintain external resource network to manage project workload
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields-film & television, broadcast communications, new media,
photography or adjacent disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in professional creative content production environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent personal and business-related communication skills
- Accountability to budget scope, allocation and reporting
- Administration of external resources scheduling, budgeting and invoicing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete on deadline
- Ability to thrive in a multi-dimensional brand while fostering collaboration
- Authentic insight driven knowledge of skateboarding, snowboarding, music, art, film and/or sports cultures
- Unrelenting passion and drive for ground-breaking photography and filmmaking
- Ability to travel up to 20% of annual schedule
- Existing applicable network of talented external resources (photographers, editors etc.)
- Multi-camera event production planning and logistics
- NLE software applications
- Photography software applications
- Computer storage hardware systems and maintenance
- Organic search SEO strategy
- Advertising and media buying experience
- Streaming media best-practices
- Filming and editing not required