Assistant Studio Manager
Orangetheory Fitness Lake Mary, FL
About the Job
Assistant Studio Manager - Assistant Sales Manager - Health Enthusiast
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for fun, smart and passionate leaders to join our rapidly growing studio management team!
If you are
- a passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- someone who would enjoy leading a team that provides a world class fitness experience
- someone who would go all in on an 80's themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun
Then you're probably the right person for us!
Because we are
- all about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff
- expanding rapidly around the country and the world
- looking for successful and motivated people who what to improve themselves and their career
As an Orangetheory Fitness Assistant Studio Manager you will help to lead a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis! You will help to manage the daily operations of a fast-paced fitness studio, hire, train and develop the staff in your studio and build relationships with OTF members and address their concerns ensuring positive outcomes.
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- We offer a competitive 401k program with up to a 4% company match
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans among others
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 2 weeks PTO over the course of your first year of employment
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
- Previous management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or
One to three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Assistant Studio Manager must have basic computer knowledge.
- Our main operating system is MindBody Online (MBO) and you must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in this position.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week to have some fun and be able to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer and employee situations.
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.