North America General Sales Mgr
About the Job
Toptracer Range is a technology that makes the driving range experience more fun and engaging by allowing range visitors to play golf range games, track their range statistics and compete in a social community. Toptracer Range is a new and exciting addition to the Topgolf portfolio that is being implemented around the globe.
The North America General Manager's primary duty is to drive sales performance and profitability by effective leadership across sales, marketing, operations, and support within the North America territory. The candidate, is responsible for developing and managing relationships with industry partners, as well as identifying opportunities to grow the North America business. The successful candidate must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption of technology in the driving range experience. He or she must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detailed oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Forecast and manage North America P&L
- Achieve or exceed KPIs in line with business objectives
- Work with the marketing team to drive national business initiatives
- Identify and seize opportunities which will deliver short and long-term business benefits
- Coordinate the execution of tasks across Toptracer Range, Topgolf and external agency resources
- Monitor and review KPI performance on a weekly and monthly basis using commercial and financial information
- Analyze past and current performance and recommend objectives to improve productivity and profitability
- Attend conferences, tradeshows and industry networking events
- Manage the recruitment process for all territory positions
- Provide leadership for the team, setting clear direction and providing regular feedback to all individuals
- Demonstrate Topgolf's Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- 15+ years of golf and/or technology sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Hardworking and persistently focused on achieving results even when under pressure
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, Work and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel fulltime to any location inside and outside the US
The company was founded in 2006 with the goal to enrich the experience of watching golf on TV. By developing a unique software capable of tracking the flight of a golf ball in a camera feed, and adding graphics to make this visible on screen, Toptracer has achieved this. Several of the world's largest broadcasting companies expressed interest, and soon Toptracer was being featured in TV coverage from the biggest golf tournaments in the world, such as The Open Championship and the Ryder Cup.
In 2012 we launched our first prototype of Toptracer Range. A system utilizing the original Toptracer TV technology to track and analyze every shot hit on a driving range. It makes golfers' practice sessions more rewarding, but more importantly makes it a lot more fun to go to the driving range.
If we can help people all over the world enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more with our small contributions in TV and driving range technology, our mission is fulfilled.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.