Sr Producer - Orlando
About the Job
Requisition Number: 151676
Position Title: Sr Producer
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
EA Sports is in search of a Senior Producer to join us in our drive to push innovation and quality to the next level for our AAA Sports titles
What the Senior Producer will do at EA Sports:
- Champion the vision of the game which respects the Creative Director's vision and be accountable for the quality targets and the results achieved.
- Provide clear context to the team for how the features fit into the larger game, how they fit into the market place, and how it serves and delights our fans.
- Help team prioritize highest business value features and set quality targets.
- Manage multiple concurrent teams ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery in a rapidly evolving and fast paced environment.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, provides management escalation, project prioritization, makes tradeoffs and balances the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Be the voice of the players for the area of ownership, articulate clearly their expectations to the team and provide actionable items.
- Help Represent game in both internal and external communications. This includes delivering strong presentations and taking responsibility for internal reviews with key organizational stakeholder's partner companies, and participating in external interviews with the media.
- Serve as a coach and mentor resource to junior producers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems and growing their skills and knowledge.
- Set up successful collaborations across internal EA studios as well as with external partners.
- Help build and Manage the budget.
- Participate in hiring process, build an efficient and successful team.
- Support the Studio leadership and contribute to strategic short and long term planning and decision making for the overall game.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years' experience as a Senior Producer or Producer within the video game industry building new IP and running AAA franchises.
- Extensive experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success; an ability to know what types of products/features will sell and what won't sell and be able to assess the feasibility of producing a new products/features.
- Broad knowledge of the software/game market and platforms.
- Assertive and outstanding team player with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong handle on established and emerging online business models, and knowledge/experience in driving digital console development.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Passion for gaming and building games.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the "work hard/play hard" credo every day.