Global Total Rewards Operations Manager
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
As a Global Total Rewards Operations Manager you will lead a team to develop and implement global compensation, benefits and leave operations practices across Nike. You drive implementation of global programs and manage global benefits vendor performance. Specifically, your team will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing global compensation, benefits and leave standards, metrics, processes and operations practices. You will also be responsible for global business case development and business stakeholder management. You will manage a team to evaluate outsourcing opportunities, drive RFP and contracting process and any subsequent systems implementation. Additionally, you will consult on compensation and benefits operations best practices and processes within the regions and partner with COEs to address risk and compliance issues and develop solutions (Legal/Tax/Comp/etc.). This person will provide insight and consultation to the Compensation and Benefits COEs to inform global policy and program design. Finally, this person will partner on development of Compensation, Benefits and Leave strategic planning; manage, develop and coach the Global Total Rewards Operations team; lead efficient and compliant operations; and inspire a passion for operations excellence service in teammates.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Business, HR or related field
- 5-7 years' experience in compensation and benefits operations and management
- Team player with strong leadership skills. Solution driven and positive approach Experience with regulations and operations of statutory and supplemental compensation, benefit and leave programs.
- Ability to lead project teams from the design to the implementation stage; critical thinking and strategic problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex scenarios in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to independently manage outside vendors in a collaborative, cost effective and efficient manner
- Strong ability to partner, Influence key stakeholders and drive cross functional team accountability
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire the team and create a strong culture of operational excellence and customer service
Job ID 00382723