BOOTCAMP Group Fitness Instructor - Tampa
About the Job
Early morning Hours Needed ASAP! Crunch, known for its innovative and cutting edge classes, is currently seeking Group Fitness Instructors! We are seeking fitness professionals who have previous teaching experience and who have a passion for making fitness fun. There is a need for instructors who have experience in any and all of the following genres - BOOT CAMP based classes, POUND PROS, BOSU, Kickboxing, Zumba, TRX, Hi/Lo, Sculpt, Yoga and Pilates.
For more information and to apply, please contact the Club Owner/Operator, by applying to the ad directly. Please send your bio and resume as an attachment in the application.
Group Fitness Class-ic Coordinator Manager
Maintain valid CPR Certification
Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred.
Valid Yoga or Pilates Certification also acceptable
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings