Associate Revenue Product Manager -Sports
About the Job
WHAT IS TOPPS DIGITAL?
Topps Digital is the mobile app division of the iconic American trading card company. We are dedicated to bringing the fun and nostalgia of card collecting into the forefront of mobile!
Topps Digital is looking for a Strategist for Topps BUNT and Topps HUDDLE, our officially licensed MLB and NFL digital trading card apps. The Strategist will work closely with our live ops, design, and feature development teams to develop, schedule, and release content and manage the user app experience.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Direct responsibility for attaining short and long-term revenue targets
- Plan daily/weekly/monthly content roadmap and ensure meeting of related deadlines
- Develop structure and pricing strategy for all content releases
- Coordinate cross-functional team of designers and live-operations producers to ensure timely and accurate release of content
- Evaluate sales trends and incorporate findings to optimize future strategies
- Provide guidance in the development of new app features to improve key performance indicators
- Optimize existing app features to achieve KPI improvement
- Monitor and manage digital currency economy
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Willing to take ownership of finding and executing on short and long-term app improvements
- Passionate about both professional baseball and football, with deep knowledge of current and past players. Watches games throughout the season
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize and execute multiple concurrent projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of macroeconomic principles including inflation, supply and demand
- Strong understanding of basic sales and marketing principles including cohort targeting, customer lifetime value, pricing strategy, content mix, and inventory management
- Experience in mobile applications and understanding of mobile KPIs (gaming a plus)
- Personal experience or understanding of sports or other collectibles
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance)