Director of Sales - North Bergen
About the Job
Fitness Holdings, LLC is one of Crunch Fitness' largest franchises. We currently have 10 clubs open between Philly and Boston, with more to come in 2017! We are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team. This role will be 100% travel, so the ideal candidate will be ok with being on the road across the 4 states regularly.
The Director of Sales (DS) is responsible for ensuring that each club within its district exemplifies the company's culture and values, achieves the desired financial results, and for the flawless execution of company sales programs in place for each club location. The DS will also be held accountable for ensuring the following:
- The DS will achieve and exceed the Company's sales plans and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
- The DS is responsible for planning and implementing sales, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive the achievement of financial results, ensure profitability, and the highest level of performance for each club. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets.
- Ensure that each club has the appropriate key performance indicators in place to accurately predict the achievement of the expected and actual financial performance for each club.
- Work with Marketing in order to develop measurable and specific sales and marketing efforts on a consistent basis.
- Work with all Fitness Managers to ensure PT profitability.
- Evaluate club performance in sales and KPI's by ensuring that each General Manager completes and reviews weekly productivity reports. Provide additional coaching when needed to meet these goals and address unsatisfactory performance promptly and appropriately.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Model and manage effective supervision to drive sales by consistently delivering exceptional customer service and ensure each club is immaculate and staffed appropriately
- Analyze and monitor the sales and expense figures for each club location, provide feedback and make recommendations for improvement in order to ensure that club profitability is maximized and present district sales for feedback and recommendations.
- Develop and implement sales training for all levels, including all new hires and continuing education for employees of all positions- Management, Front desk and Personal Trainers.
- Provide recommendations to management for existing and new growth opportunities and market insights.
- Partner with management to influence future divisional growth strategies.
- Create member feedback tools and develop action plans for improvement.
- Understand the competitive health club industry landscape within the Districts and communicate opportunities. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
5+ years in multi-club management.
Proven sales track record.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, to include Outlook and Excel.