Fitness Manager - Woodbridge
About the Job
The Fitness (Personal Training) Manager will be the PT face of our club. He/She will have responsibilities to include but are not limited to maintaining a fully engaged and high performing fitness team that aligns with company values and goals. Responsible for hiring, developing and managing performance of qualified Personal Trainers and ensuring that all club members have access to a highly trained fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within Crunch standards. The Fitness Manager is also responsible for the successful attainment of monthly, quarterly and yearly fitness revenue goals. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Managerial & Supervisory
- Oversees the Personal Training Department, leading by example.
- Manages on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers, manage team member's certifications.
- Mentors Personal Trainers and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop sales and customer service skills
- Solves any team member problems that arise in the Personal Training Department
- Makes hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- Manage expectations and inspect what is expected
- Host trainings and seminars to ensure team members are fully accountable
- Provides constructive feedback and professionally interacts with guests and members
- Connects members to the correct activity, program, or workout that fits their skill set and passion
- Ensures members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals
- Responsible for ensuring C1's are booked and completed; maintain a strong C1 closure rate
- Display testimonials throughout the club: Gym-spirations
Sales & Promotion
- Drives the revenue of the PT program for the club
- Sells personal training programs and assessments to members
- Responsible for maintaining personal training client base
- Promote and sell DotFit and Small Group Training
Financial & Budgetary
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding Personal Training Team and personal revenue and session goals
- Minimum of 2 years Personal Training experience.
- Must be a certified Personal Trainer along with CPR/AED certification.
- Knowledge of Personal Training technique and program design.
- Experience in coaching/motivating groups.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to generate, maintain & demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- A strong member service focus capable of responding professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.