Service Technician - Downers Grove
Trek Bicycle Corporation Downers Grove, IL
About the Job
Reports to: Service Lead
Work Order Completion = 90%
- Production Mechanic completes work order tickets from the work order queue in POS in a timely manner
- Perform the following services (in agreed upon timeframe)
- All service shop tune-up packages from basic to comprehensive.
- Ala carte services per service menu including but not limited to; Cable and housing replacement; Adjust/repair derailleur's; Adjust/repair brakes; Replace/repair shifters; Replace chain, cassette, bar tape/grips; Wheel true and dish; Wheel builds; Overhaul suspension; Drivetrain cleaning; Disc brake and dropper post service; Inspect and assess frame and components for damage or replacement
- Communicate with customers regarding timing of work order completion and/or modifications to quote based upon inspection
- On the spot repairs as needed
- Bike builds
- Safety audits
- Interacting and providing great customer service with customers on the phone and in person
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
We believe in our bikes. We believe in our customers. We believe in our community. We strive to educate our customers and create positive cycling experiences, as well as the ultimate brand experience in-store. Positions are for serious inquiries only. A cover letter is strongly preferred for all candidates.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish